This omega 9 rich oil is deeply nourishes your hair and helps regulate sebum production.
- 2 eggs
- Perles de Gascogne hazelnut oil
- Beat the eggs. Add more or less walnut oil according to your hair length. The mixture must be applied right to the tips.
- Warm the mixture for a few seconds in the microwave so that it better penetrates between the hair scales.
- Spread the mixture all over your hair, from the roots to the tips.
- Leave for 10 minutes, then rinse thoroughly finishing up with a jet of cold water to add shine and close up the scales.
- Repeat once a week for soft hair full of shine!