- 3 dessert spoons of fine quality clay
- 1 teaspoon of Inca Inchi plant oil
- 5 drops of Everlasting Flower essential oil
- In a bowl, mix together the clay and the Inca Inchi oil. Add the drops of Everlasting Flower essential oil and mix well.
- Leave on for 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. To prolong the benefits of the mask, you can apply a small amount of pure Inca Inchi oil to your face, neck or décolleté.
Inca Inchi oil has the benefit of being dry to the touch. It is very rich in the antioxidant vitamin E and is the richest vegetable source of omega 3. Nourishing, moisturising and anti-ageing, this oil can also be used in cooking, improving the body’s wellbeing and your inner beauty too.