Hair oil recipe kindly provided by Laboratoire Centiflor.
Discover the recipe at www.huiles-et-sens.com.
A nourishing oil with a delicious fragrance of plums and ylang ylang essential oil, to be used as a mask treatment before shampooing. It strengthens the hair and makes it softer and easier to style. This treatment is suitable for all hair types, for dry and damaged hair.
INGREDIENTS FOR 200 g OF HAIR OIL
- A hot plate
- A pan
- Measure into a jug the Step 1 ingredients, in the order written above, and warm to 50°C, mixing with a spatula. Once the Mango Butter has melted completely, leave the jug to cool at room temperature.
- Measure and mix the Step 2 ingredients, then pour the mixture into the Step 1 jug.
- Mix well with a spatula and bottle your haircare oil for use.
- Appearance: slightly cloudy oily liquid
- Colour: yellow
- Fragrance: floral and delicious with ylang ylang and plum oil
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
Gently soak the tips of your hair; if you have long hair and dry ends, use the product on all of the hair. Leave in for 1 to 3 hours before shampooing. Rinse well. Shake before use.
EXPIRY: 3 MONTHS
Should you notice any change in appearance or smell, cease using the product.