Hand and nail treatment in 10 minutes flat!
We all dream of having super soft hands with robust nails, in perfect order…However, our hands and nails are really put to the test throughout the year! They suffer the discomforts of the heat, sand, chlorine or sea salt in the summer, the cold in winter, and household detergents and other soaps the rest of the time…
Today, Perles de Gascogne offers a really easy, plum oil based recipe so you can pamper your hands at home! Renowned for its nourishing, soothing and protective qualities, this oil has the double advantage of softening and moisturising your hands whilst also strengthening your nails. It only takes a few minutes to prepare! The added pleasant fragrance of the prune kernel oil ensures that the nail treatment is a true moment of relaxation… The lemon whitens your nails and helps reduce brown spots on the skin caused by smoking, sun exposure and ageing. Give it a try!
- 100 ml of plum oil, otherwise known as prune kernel oil
- 1 lemon
- Pour 100 ml of warm plum oil into a bowl.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Mix well and place the tips of your fingers in the mixture, so that the nails are totally covered in oil.
- Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Remove your hands from the bowl and massage your whole hands with the mixture until it is fully absorbed.
- Make a new mixture every week.