Ingredients for 4 people:
- 1 onion
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 bunch of coriander
- 250 ml of coconut milk
- Olive oil
- Perles de Gascogne hazelnut oil
- Espelette chili powder
- Lightly brown the chopped onions in 20 ml of olive oil.
- Add the 2 cucumbers (deseeded and chopped), the coconut milk and the coriander leaves (keep a few leaves to decorate).
- Add a generous pinch of salt and some pepper.
- Cook over a low heat and leave to boil for a couple of minutes.
- Liquidise well and chill.
- To serve, gently reheat (this velouté must be eaten warm).
- Pour into soup plates or bowls.
- Add a drizzle of hazelnut oil and a dusting of Espelette pigment.
- Decorate with a coriander leaf.
Recipe put together and kindly shared by our partner O-live : www.olive-net.be