Recipe by Chef Daniel Antuna
Restaurant ” ‘t Stoveke” in Belgium.
Line-caught sea bass and langoustines:
- 4 x 125 g line-caught sea bass and 4 fresh langoustines.
- 100 g seaweed
- 50 g of salicornia.
- Cook the fish in its skin, together with the langoustines, in a frying pan with Mediterraneo Bio extra virgin olive oil.
- Cover and steam the seaweed briefly with a bit of oil, shallots and white wine.
- Blanch the salicornia and then reheat in a frying pan with a bit of extra virgin “Fiore” olive oil
180 g oyster juice
10 g white soy sauce
20 g egg whites
200 g S° sugar
100 g dried seaweed
Whisk until stiff, form into meringues with a piping bag on a tray lined with baking parchment and dry in the oven for 48 hours
- 2 shallots, garlic, rosemary, thyme
- 6 beef tomatoes
- 100 g chicken stock.
- Cook, reduce, liquidise and pass through a sieve.
- Keep warm.
Ground hazelnut oil
- 100 g “Perles de Gascogne” hazelnut oil
- 80 g malt
- fleur de sel and white pepper.
- Mix together the ingredients.
- Cauliflower cream
- Broccoli cream
Cook separately in boiling water, drain and mix in a blender until it forms a very smooth paste.
- Blend the basil with extra virgin “Fiore” olive oil, adding a drop of Xantiane for the consistency .
Recipe kindly provided by our partner www.olive-net.be.