https://www.perles-gascogne.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Taboulé-huile-de-chanvre-e1526632861306.jpg 196 257 nathalie https://www.perles-gascogne.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Logo-PdG-72dpi-01.png nathalie2014-08-05 15:10:102014-08-05 15:10:10Vegetable and crayfish tabbouleh
Recipe by Chef Daniel Phelizot, of Toque Baralbine
- 1 bowl of bulgur wheat
- 4 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 cucumber
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 5 dessert spoons of olive oil
- 2 dessert spoons of hemp oil
- 1 dessert spoon of beetroot juice
- salt, pepper, chopped parsley, chopped mint
- Soak the bulgur in a bowl of boiling water. Leave to swell for 10 minutes, separate out the grains and leave too cool.
- Finely dice the cucumber, yellow pepper and tomatoes. Thinly slice the onion and finely chop the parsley and mint. Mix all together in a salad bowl. Add the bulgur and mix again.
- To season, mix together the lemon juice, beetroot juice, olive oil and hemp oil. Pour over the tabbouleh and leave to refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Serve cold with crayfish.