Shimmery oil recipe kindly provided by Laboratoire Centiflor.
Discover the recipe at www.huiles-et-sens.com.
This golden shimmery oil with a fabulous fragrance nourishes your skin, making it satin smooth.
– The plum oil nourishes, softens and repairs the skin.
– The aloe vera macerated oil moisturises and firms the skin.
– The Coco Caprylate gives a silky smooth feel.
– The Benjoin essential oil repairs and tones, with a lovely vanilla fragrance.
You can use this dry oil on the hair and the body.
INGREDIENTS FOR 50 g
- One pan
- Hot plate
- Weigh the Coco Caprylate in a measuring jug and warm in a bain-marie to 90°C. Weigh the Rheopearl in the small dish and sprinkle into the Coco Caprylate whilst whisking until it is completely dissolved.
- Once the Rheopearl is completely dissolved, leave to cool to room temperature.
- Once at room temperature, add the Step 2 ingredients to the jug, using a spatula to mix well after each addition.
- Weigh the mica in a small dish and add them to your dry oil, mixing all together well with a spatula.
- Add the essential oil and mix again with the spatula.
- Bottle the shimmery oil once it is well mixed and smooth.
Appearance: golden shimmery oil
Fragrance: Almond marzipan
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE:
Massage on to the body or apply to the tips of your hair to smoothen.
EXPIRY: 3 MONTHS
Stop using the oil should you notice even minimal changes in its appearance or smell.