https://www.perles-gascogne.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Galette-frangipane.jpg 225 225 nathalie https://www.perles-gascogne.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Logo-PdG-72dpi-01.png nathalie2014-08-09 14:57:042014-11-05 14:44:44Marzipan Epiphany cake with plum oil
Ingredients (for 6 people) :
- 2 puff pastry doughs
- 140 g ground almonds
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 75 g softened butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 dessert spoons of plum oil
- 1 broad bean
- Line a pie plate with one puff pastry and prick it with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground almonds, sugar, 2 egg yolks, softened butter and plum oil.
- Pour the mixture into the pie plate. Hide the broad bean in the mixture.
- Cover with the second puff pastry, pressing the edges together to make sure it stays shut.
- Using a sharp kitchen tool, draw a grid or personalised pattern on the pastry and baste with the egg yolk.
- Place in the oven at 200°C (thermostat 6-7) for 20 to 30 minutes, checking it regularly!