- 1 pineapple
- 3 apples
- Lemon juice
- 150 g of flour
- 150 g of brown sugar
- 20 g of ground almonds
- 60 g of margarine
- 1 teaspoon of virgin prune kernel oil
- Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
- Peel the apples and pineapple.
- Cut the fruit into squares. Place the fruit in the bottom of a greased and floured flan tin. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Mix the flour, sugar and ground almonds. Add the margarine and virgin plum oil. Mix to a crumble using your fingers. Spread over the fruit.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of honey and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
For a more modern presentation, serve in individual glass or ramekin dishes.