- 1/2 litre of milk
- 100 g of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 to 4 dessert spoons of prune kernel oil
- Bring the milk to the boil with the sugar and vanilla extract, then remove from the heat.
- Beat the eggs. Pour the eggs into the milk mixture, mix thoroughly and add the prune kernel oil.
- Pour the mixture into ramekin dishes and place under the grill for 13 to 15 minutes.
- Leave to cool and serve chilled.
For parties, serve warm with scoops of chocolate, vanilla, red berry or exotic fruit ice cream. A guaranteed delight!