- 4 unblemished pears
- 150 g of flour
- 100 g of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 100 ml of milk
- 3 dessert spoons of prune kernel oil
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar and salt.
- Blend in the flour and baking powder. Mix together with the milk and prune kernel oil.
- Grease and flour a springform cake tin. Pour in half of the mixture. Add the peeled and finely chopped pears.
- Cover with the rest of the mixture.
- Cook at 240°C for 40 minutes.
- Once cooled, remove the gâteau from the tin.
This dessert can be made using any type of fruit (peaches, apples, nectarines, apricots…). Ideally, use whatever fruit is in season!